The Ultimate Street Art Coloring Book (Hardcover Limited Edition)
The Ultimate Street Art Coloring Book is the largest collaboration of street artists for a social cause in the world. The book is not only an artistic feat; it’s also a responsible endeavor. Every coloring book sold is matched with educational textbooks artists bring to schools in need. When you buy one, we give one.
This street art coloring book provides various intricacy levels for you to color at ease. From the whimsical to the historical, from pop culture references to social commentaries, you’ll have a collection of murals from Miami to Manhattan, from Paris to Tijuana.
The only project that combines art, mindfulness, education, and giving back—all in one package!
“The art is amazing. The book is sturdy and each page is thick and perforated, making it easy to remove and display.” — D. Barry, NY
“The quality is premium across the board from front cover to the back.” — D. Walker, TX
Designed with ❤ in Miami
We ship in the United States via USPS Media Mail, which takes between 2-10 days. International orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail International take around 15 to 21 days. We strongly recommend getting shipping insurance with your order.
Returns & Refunds:
Request a no-questions-asked 100% refund anytime before the book ships. If for some reason you don’t like the book once you get it, you can also request a refund. Just pay for shipping and handling.
We process payments via Stripe and/or Paypal. No credit card information is stored by us. Thanks for shopping with us!
Premium adult coloring book created by the best street artists in the world. Made with high-quality woodfree paper, The Ultimate Street Art Coloring Book is designed to spark your creativity with the help of world-class muralists. The illustrations are bonafide black and white replicas of iconic murals from all around the globe. Legendary artist Kenny Scharf, Ron English, Lady Pink, D*Face, and one hundred other celebrated street artists provide an exciting coloring experience in 140 no-bleed through thick pages. The book includes an artist directory in full color. Keep this collector’s item on your coffee table, impress your friends, and explore your artistic side by coloring the detachable pages of this book.
- Durable embossed hardcover, matte finish
- Resistant sewn binding made to last
- One hundred accurate street art-based illustrations
- 10″ wide x 10″ tall x 0.9″ spine, gorgeous oversized format
- Weights 2 lb 6.4 oz
- World-class street artists Christina Angelina (a.k.a Starfighter), Meres, Vhils, Sego, Kashink, Vexta, Okuda, Daze, and many more
- From minimal to highly-detailed coloring pages
- Eco-friendly woodfree thick paper that doesn’t bleed easily
- 140 pages including perforated coloring pages easily detachable
- Full-color pictures of the murals in an artist directory
- Street art collector’s most affordable item
- Street art adult coloring book series
|Dimensions||25 × 25 × 2.2 cm|